Triomune 30 Tablets
Buy Triomune 30 Tablets Online
Triomune 150 Mg Tablet is a nucleoside analogue. Triomune 150 Mg Tablet is used in combination with other medications to treat HIV infection. triomune 30 mg functions by interfering with growth to HIV infection.On using this medication you may experience side effects such as of the nausea, joint pain, difficulty sleeping, diarrhea, cough, dizziness, swelling of mouth, headache, reduced appetite, weakness, vomiting, darkening of urine, numbness, ear pain, itchiness, sore throat or chest pain. If your reactions persist and worsen over time seek the help of your health care provider right away.
How does medicine work?
Triomune 150 Mg Tablet is a class of HIV nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor that blocks the HIV enzyme known as reverse transcriptase. Triomune 150 Mg can be used for treating both HIV 1 and HIV 2 as well as hepatitis B (HBV) where stops DNA synthesis. However, Triomune 30 Mg/200 Mg Tablet is used in combination with other drugs to the treat these diseases.
stavudine dosage is suitable for patients with HIV infections. You should take 1 tablet of Triomune-30 twice daily and 12 hours apart, if your body weight is less than 60kg. If your body weight is a greater than 60kg, you may need to take Triomune-40. You may only prescribed Triomune-30 if you have a completed a 2-week lead-in treatment period comprised of 300mg of lamivudine daily, 30mg of the stavudine twice daily, and 200mg of nevirapine once daily. If you miss a dose, take Triomune-30 as soon as possible. Do not double your dose.
Any suspected overdose should be immediately reported to or monitored by a healthcare professional.
If you are allergic to lamivudine, stavudine, nevirapine or any other ingredients in triomune 30 mg tab, you should not seek this treatment. Additionally, if you have severe hepatic disorder and are in end-stage renal failure, you should not use Triomune-30.
Following therapy using Triomune and you may experience certain health complications.
- Lactic acidosis: Marked by an accumulation of the lactic acid in the bloodstream, this condition is commonly observed in a women, obese individuals, and those with prolonged nucleoside exposure. Fatal lactic acidosis has been reported in a pregnant patients prescribed with a combination of the stavudine, didanosine, and other antiretroviral agents.
- Immune reconstitution syndrome: This condition has been a seen in some patients whose immune system begins to the recover and respond to previous opportunistic infections after taking Triomune. This may result in overwhelming inflammatory responses.
- Fat redistribution: Patients on the multiple antiretroviral therapies may experience the accumulation and/or redistribution of the fat. This can include central obesity, the formation of the buffalo humps, breast enlargement, facial wasting, and peripheral wasting.
Since there are 3 active ingredients in Triomune, there is a greater risk for interactions.
Drugs that may interact with lamivudine:
- Antiretroviral agents that treat HIV Infections (e.g. zalcitabine);
- Antiviral agents that treat hepatitis (e.g. ribavirin).
Drugs that may interact with nevirapine:
- Antiretroviral agents (e.g. atazanavir, lopinavir, fosamprenavir);
- Analgesics (e.g. methadone);
- Antibiotics (e.g. clarithromycin, rifabutin, rifampin);
- Antifungals (e.g. itraconazole, fluconazole, ketoconazole).
Drugs that may interact with stavudine:
- Antiretroviral agents (e.g. zidovudine);
- Cancer chemotherapy agents (e.g. doxorubicin).
If you are taking any of these medications, please consult your doctor before receiving treatment with triomune 30 mg tablet.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Stavudine and lamivudine are classified under category C in FDA’s Pregnancy Categories, whilst nevirapine is a classified under category B. Therefore, pregnant women of should only take this drug if it is potential benefits justify any potential risks to the fetus. This drug should be a used with caution when treating breastfeeding mothers.
It should be noted that certain side effects have been reported with lamivudine buy online use. Reported reactions include:
- Upper abdominal pain;
- And fatigue.
Rarer side effects have also been reported for this pharmaceutical, including:
- And allergic reactions.