Triomune 30 Tablets
Buy Triomune 30 Tablets online
Triomune 150 Mg/30 Mg/200 Mg Tablet is a nucleoside analogue. triomune 30 is used in combination with other medications to treat HIV infection. It functions by interfering with the growth of the HIV infection.
On using this medication you may experience side effects such as nausea, joint pain, difficulty sleeping, diarrhea, cough, dizziness, swelling of the mouth, headache, reduced appetite, weakness, vomiting, darkening of the urine, numbness, mental/ mood disorders, ear pain, itchiness, sore throat and chest pain. If your reactions persist or worsen over time seek the help of your health care provider right away.
How does medicine work?
triomune 30 mg tablet is a class of HIV nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTIs) that blocks the HIV enzyme known as reverse transcriptase. It can be used for treating both HIV 1 and HIV 2 as well as hepatitis B (HBV) where stops DNA synthesis. However, Triomune 150 Mg/30 Mg/200 Mg Tablet is used in combination with other drugs to treat these diseases.
What is TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet used for?
TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet is used in the treatment of HIV infection and chronic hepatitis B infection.
TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How to use TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take triomune 30 mg tab as prescribed by your doctor.Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What special precautions TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on triomune 30 mg Tablet.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Be cautious while taking TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet if you have any liver impairment.
You are advised not to take TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What are the side effects of TRIOMUNE 30mg Tablet?
The following are the most common triomune 30 side effects
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Inflammation of liver
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.