Buy Tazzle 20mg online
tazzle 20mg is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor and prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence; inability of get or keep an erection) in men. tazzle 20mg increases blood flow of the penis during sexual stimulation.
Uses of Tazzle 20mg Tab
tazzle 20 mg uses To Treat Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) And Symptoms Of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy.
PO- Initial: tazzle 20 mg dosage once a daily at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, up to 20 mg/dose. Max: Once daily. If you used with potent inhibitors of CYP3A4: Max: 10 mg once every 72 hour
Tell your healthcare provider and about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines of vitamins, and herbal supplements. tazzle 20 mg online and other medicines may affect each other.Especially tell your healthcare and provide provider if you take any of the following medicines:
· Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
· Anti-hypertensives, used to treat highblood pressure and alpha blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint.
· Protease inhibitors and used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
· Ketoconazole or itraconazole
· Phenobarbital, phenytoin
· Treatments for erectile dysfunction (impotence)
Warnings and Precautions for Tazzle (20mg)
Avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking tazzle 20 mg
• Patients with heart problems the who take it and may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects or including heart attack or stroke. If it is so contact your doctor immediately.
• Discontinue and seek medical advice and if there is sudden vision loss or decreased vision in one and both eyes or tinnitus, dizziness or sudden loss or decrease in hearing, while taking this medication.
• It may cause liver or kidney damage; CV diseases; anatomical penile deformation; predisposition of painful erection.
• Extreme caution needed for children <18 yr, elderly, pregnant women.
Side effects of Tazzle (20mg)
Like all medicines, this tazzle 20mg tablet can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
• Heart: Flushing, high blood pressure, chest pain, heart attack, palpitations, syncope, fast heart rate, stroke and sudden cardiac death.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, weakness, dizziness, fatigue, sensory loss, sleeplessness, tingling, drowsiness, vertigo, migraine, seizure and seizure recurrence and temporary memory loss.
• Skin: Itching, rash, sweating, scaling, allergic reactions and hives.
• Eye and ENT: Inflammation of nasopharynx, nasal congestion, blurred vision, changes in color vision, inflammation of conjunctiva, nosebleed, eye pain, increased tears, inflammation of pharynx, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, swelling of eyelids, tinnitus, eye stroke and visual field defect.
• Gastrointestinal: Upset stomach, nausea, stomach flu, acid reflux disease, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, gastric ulcer, loose stools and vomiting.
• Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection, increased erection, spontaneous penile erection and painful erection.
• Liver: Abnormal Liver function tests.