Tadarise general information
What is Tadarise used for?
Tadarise tablets 5mg are used to the treat erectile dysfunction in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain to the hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. tadarise tabletes relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Tadarise tablets 5mg will only to work if you are sexually aroused.
How does Tadarise work?
Tadarise tablets 5mg contain tadalafil, which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to the cause an erection. During the sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate , which relaxes the blood vessels in penis or allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called to phosphodiesterase type 5 breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow in to penis, which causes loss of an erection. Tadalafil in Tadarise tablets 5mg inhibit the action of the PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of the sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How long does Tadarise last?
Tadarise tablets 5mg should be taken within an hour of the planned sex and in most cases it helps you to get an erection in the about 30 minutes that will last for the around 4 hours, provided to you are sexually aroused. Tadarise tablets 5mg do not work if you are not aroused.
What are the side effects of Tadarise?
The most commonly reported side effects to the when taking Tadarise tablets 5mg include, headache, dizziness and light-headedness, flushing and nasal congestion, dyspepsia, nausea. Less common side effects include and visual disturbance, increased tear formation causing watery eyes, changes in blood pressure or sleepiness, dyspnoea , pain .
When should Tadarise not be used?
You should not use Tadarise 5mg if you:
- are allergic to Tadarise or any ingredient in Tadarise tablets 5mg
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy , which causes loss of the vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadarise and may increase your risk for the side-effects, antibiotics enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for the angina and other heart conditions.
What medications interact with Tadarise?
Several medications interact with Tadarise and should either not be taken while you are taking super tadarise buy and only after discussion or instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that affect Tadarise: antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole,
- Drugs that are affected by Tadarise: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for the high blood pressure, tamsulosin or prazosin for the enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina or other heart conditions.
How should Tadarise be taken?
You should take one Tadarise tablets 5mg with to glass of water approximately 25-60 minutes before sexual activity with and without food. The effect of buy tadarise uk can last as long as 4-5 hours after taking your tablet. You should take no more than one tablet a day and only if you plan to have sex.
Missed dose of Tadarise
You should only take a super tadarise buy when you plan to have sex;tadarise dosage is not intended as a regular medication at this dose.
How should Tadarise be stored?
You should keep your Tadarise tablets 5mg in their blister pack until used or store in a cool, dry place where to the temperature stays below 30°C.