Description of Glycomet GP 1 Tablet
glycomet gp 1 is a long-acting oral anti-diabetic which lower the blood sugar level. It is used only in patients diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. It may be used along with Insulin or other medicines in order to achieve better control over the blood sugar levels. This medicine, when taken along with a controlled diet and regular exercise routine, may give better results.
Uses of Glycomet GP 1 Tablet
glycomet gp 1 mgis used to control blood sugar levels in adults with Type II Diabetes Mellitus. The medicine is generally taken in conjunction with controlled diet and regular exercise.
How Glycomet-GP Tablet PR works
buy online glycomet gp 1 is a combination of two antidiabetic medicines: Glimepiride and Metformin. Glimepiride is a sulfonylurea which works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas in order to lower the blood glucose. Metformin is a biguanide which works by lowering glucose production in the liver, delaying glucose absorption from intestines and increasing the body’s sensitivity to insulin.
Major & minor side effects for Gp 1 MG Tablet
- Flu like symptoms
- Allergic skin reaction
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Weight gain
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are experienced on a regular basis.
Observed in a small fraction of population.
This glycomet gp1 generic name is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Glycomet Gp 1 Tablet – Precautions
- buy glycomet gp 1 Adherence to dietary instructions, regular exercise, and regular testing of blood glucose are important to manage your diabetes
- Be careful when driving or operating machinery
- Blurred vision
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Inform doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Inform doctor if you breastfeed or plan to breastfeed
Warning of Glycomet GP 1 tablet
- buy glycomet gp 1 tablet online Taking metformin with alcohol can cause lactic acidosis and you may experience malaise, respiratory distress, slow or irregular heartbeat, sleepiness, stomach upset, or other unusual symptoms..
- Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is low or high. If this happens, do not drive.
- Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet is, however, not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease. Regular monitoring of kidney function test is advisable while you are taking this medicine.
- Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Glycomet-GP 1 Tablet is generally started with low dose in patients with mild to moderate liver disease and its use is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.