Avana 100mg is an oral drug that is used for treating impotence (the inability to attain or maintain a penile erection), also known as erectile dysfunction (ED). Avana is in a class of drug called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the pe**is during s**ual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Avana is an FDA-approved medication that treats erectile dysfunction in men. Introduced in 2012, this fast-acting pill is the newest treatment for erectile dysfunction. Avana can start working in as few as 15 minutes and lasts for up to 6 hours. In clinical trials, Avana has been shown to work well for most men, no matter how long the patient has had difficulties with erectile dysfunction.
The recommended starting dose of Avana 100mg dose per day. A tablet must be taken orally, as needed, take about 15 to 30 minutes before an anticipated sexual activity. Depending on a patient’s response and tolerance to the drug, the dose may be adjusted by a physician, either reduced to 50mg a day taken 30 minutes before sexual activity or increased to the maximum dose of 200mg a day taken 15 minutes before sexual activity. The prescribed dose must not exceed once a day.
Avana 100mg is contraindicated in following disease such as
- If a person is suffering from blood related disease such as leukemia, Sickle cell anemia should not consume this medication.
- High blood pressure patients should not take this drug
- This medication is contraindicated in females and children.
- Kidney and liver disease patient should not consume this medicine.
- Diabetic patients should not consume this drug.
- Hypertensive patients should not consume this avana 100mg reviews .
Patients with underlying heart conditions are at risk of cardiovascular effects during sexual activity like a heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck or jaw pain; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting; fainting; numbness of an arm or leg; vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, one-sided weakness, fainting, vision or speech changes.
Avana 100mg should not be consumed with following drugs-
- Drugs used to treat stomach ulcers such as Cimetidine , Ranitidine
- Antihypertensive drugs like Captopril, Nifedipine
- Drugs for chemotherapy such as Methotrexate
- Hormone drugs such as Estrogen, Corticosteroid
- Medication for heart diseases like Digoxin, Clofibrate.
Avana 100mg medicine should be stored at room temperature. It should be kept away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
Buy Now: Buy Avana 100mg Online